Great News… you have a Management Consultancy Business that is continuing to prosper, well done that is hard to achieve in such difficult times. Now the tough aspect for your selling process is really making your business stand out from your competitors, fancy name generator a key issue for specialised and high priced services…come on now challenge yourself, what differentiates you from the crowd…and I mean really challenge yourself, the real answer is not we are the cheapest.
The dilemma that you face is Silent Disco that old classic tipping point…you have plenty of projects to be working on currently, but what about in a month’s or two’s time, as your time is taken up currently with satisfying your clients needs, why and how are you going to spend time on building a future pipeline of clients and hence continue to stoke the fires that keep your business burning…I have seen this happen far too many times, 生意頂讓 and been there myself.
Next and I can confirm this will happen, frustration sets in…as you rock from one action to the next actually feeling that you are on the see-saw, 插花,花藝 but not moving forward. So you hire more staff and have more issues to manage…oh where has your time gone now?
So how about this as an outcome…
Clients actually coming to you on an on-going basis…sounds appealing, outdoor living well you have to tap into Human Psychology to achieve this…basically you have to be seen as a Leader in your field, as leaders reduce risk.
To put yourself in that leadership position within your field and in the eyes of your prospects and clients…you need to educate them and emphasize to them your experience within your field in an authoritative manner.
One of the most effective methods to build this positioning is to develop an authority web site. The majority of websites that you see on the web are fundamentally 5 page on-line brochures, dryer repair san diego telling you who the business is, when they were set up, who is in the business and an outline of the services that they provide.
These websites generate no return generally, but the spinning logo and fancy graphics might look good, and the really horrible music ensures a quick move on by the prospect
An authority web site, kms auto however, is one based on a specific topic, and the best topic for you is to outline the solutions you provide to your niche. The best part is, search engines love these sites. Because search engines strive to provide the most relevant sites when someone is seeking information on a particular topic, these types of sites are usually found at the top of search engine results.
To find the authority site in your niche or on any particular topic, ammo simply go to a search engine, type in a keyword, and view the top 3 results that appear in the natural (organic, not pay-per-click) results. These are typically the authority sites for the keywords you entered.
Here are 10 steps that online service business owners can follow to create an authority web site for their business and highlight the solutions they can generate for their clients
1. Pick A Niche. Make your niche as narrow and focused as you possibly can e.g Management Consultants specialising in Change Management
2. Select Your Keywords. Keywords are the “key” to being found online, so select yours carefully. Select a niche specific keyword phrase, two secondary keyword phrases, and then search for other related keyword phrases that have a fair amount of traffic but not so much competition. You should end up with 10-15 keyword phrases at this point.
3. Domain. There’s still a bit of leverage given in search engine results to domains that contain your primary keyword. Buy a domain name containing your keyword phrase.
4. Gather Content. Now you need to gather all the content you have created related to this niche. This could be articles, blog posts, audio, or video. If you don’t yet have content in this niche, you need to create at least 10 pieces of content, each of which uses one of the keyword phrases you found in Step 2. For more info please visit here:-http://justshowbiz.net/ https://nordicnutris.com
5. Client Attraction Device. You need to create your lead generation magnet, or client attraction device, that you can give away on your site in exchange for a visitor’s name and email address e.g a free report that would appeal to your niche market.
6. Autoresponder Follow Up. Create 8-10 follow up autoresponders that are sent out over the next 3 weeks to the people who requested your client attraction device. The goal here is to educate them about what you do or the product that you sell and invite them to purchase from you.
7. Web site. Make your site easy to navigate and professional with a clear call to action. Nothing is worse than visiting a site that looks as though it were designed 10 years ago or gives you a confusing array of things to do. Use a simple design with attractive colors, and make sure your call to action (signing up for your Client Attraction Device) is on every single page of your site. I suggest you create a blogsite using WordPress or TypePad as your content management system and then have your site customized accordingly.
8. Relevant Content. The content you gathered or created in Step 4 can now be uploaded to your site. Be sure that the keyword for each piece of content appears in the content’s title, first paragraph, page description and title, and page headline.
9. Content Marketing Campaign. In order to begin to create inbound links to your sites from high traffic web sites, you need to begin to syndicate your content. Use an article marketing service to send your content out to article banks and publishers. Use a podcast or video syndication service to send out your audio and video content. Create press releases from articles and post those to press release sites. Rewrite your content and use it as blog posts or as ezine articles.